MRSH 412 T75 IR
IR Library | 30 October 2020 | 23 MB
The MRSH 412 T75 Cab Pack is based on a vintage Marshall™ 1960A 4×12 cabinet loaded with the original Celestion™ G12T-75 speakers from magesy download 1990. Captured from magesy download the top selling British made 4×12, this iconic cabinet incapsulates nostalgic tones from magesy download the 80’s and 90’s as well as modern aggression heard on countless albums and stages. The low end is beefy and full, the midrange is smooth without harshness, and the top end has the classic “T75” bite and pleasant sizzle to give your guitar width and cut through the mix. In addition to signature “ear-tuned” capture method and meticulously crafted multi-mic blends, this Cab Pack features a new FRED Mix based on the classic Fredman mic’ing technique as well as a special “YJM” Mix for those who like to shred along with their favorite Swedish guitarist. This pack includes 100 single mic captures and 18 multi-mic mixes to give you a wide array of tonal options without having to sift through hundreds of files to find the tone you’re after.
Mics included in this Cab Pack
– 57 – Based on a Shure™ SM57
– 58 – Based on a Shure™ SM58
– SM7 – Based on a Shure™ SM7b
– 421 – Based on a Sennheiser™ MD421
– 906 – Based on a Sennheiser™ e906
– 121- Based on a Royer™ R-121
– 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic™ M160
– 313 – Based on a Shure™ KSM313
– E22 – Based on a Josephson™ e22S small diaphragm condenser mic
– U47 – Based on a Telefunken™ U47 large diaphragm tube condenser mic
– ROOM 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47
– REAR – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units.
– All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
– All IR’s are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
– Raw and MPT versions are provided.
– Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
– Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
– Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.