MRSH 412 M25 IR
IR Library | 30 October 2020 | 29 MB
The MRSH 412 M25 Cab Pack is based on a 1976 Marshall™ “Checkerboard” 4×12 loaded with U.K. made Celestion™ 25 watt G12M Greenback speakers. This is the classic Greenback sound that has made it a staple in Rock n’ Roll history. The low end is meaty and controlled, the low-mids give a woody “thump” to pick attack, the midrange is present and balanced, and the top end is a perfect mixture of attack and smooth rolloff with nice air without having too much sizzle. This cab is diverse and feels great across a myriad of styles and amps. 124 single mic captures and 18 carefully crafted multi-mic Mixes for instant playing enjoyment and to curb “option overload.” Simply load the Mixes and find the one that connects with your personal style, or go deeper and explore the single mic options to use on their own or to make your own custom multi-mic mixes.
Mics used in this Cab Pack:
– 57m – Based on a modern Shure™ SM57
– 57v – Based on a vintage Shure™ Unidyne III SM57
– 58 – Based on a Shure™ SM58
– SM7 – Based on a Shure™ SM7b
– 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser™ MD421
– 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser™ MD421
– 906 – Based on a Sennheiser™ e906
– 121- Based on a Royer™ R-121
– 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic™ M160
– 313 – Based on a Shure™ KSM313
– 4119 – Based on a vintage STC™ (Coles™) 4119
– F47 – Based on a vintage Neumann™ FET 47
– U47 – Based on a Telefunken™ U47 tube condenser
– E22 – Based on a Josephson™ e22S
– ROOM 1-4 – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47
– REAR – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units. All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files. All IR’s are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
– Raw and MPT versions are provided.
– Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
– Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
– Strymon™ Iridium utilizes 96k files.